Day 1: Recent Photo and 30 facts about Putri Shuhada

Assalamualaikum.

The reason why I'm doing this challenge is because I didn't really update my blog regularly and yeah as you guessed I'm actually didn't really know what to write about and I don't have time to switch on my laptop and write anything. I'm really glad that I will do this and keep my blog interesting and enjoyable to visit. Honestly I'm very excited to do this challenge. Can't wait till I complete all the challenge :)

RECENT PHOTO OF MINE
 

This is the latest photo of me. I didn't really take selfie everyday guys so yeah :)
 
 
Now move on to the interesting part where I will explain more about myself.
 
 
30 Facts About Me
 
  1. My full name is Putri Nurshuhada.
  2. currently I'm 22 years old.
  3. I was born in 22nd January 1992
  4. I'm 166cm/ 5'4.5
  5. I'm chubby and plus size
  6. I already graduated college and gain Diploma in Aviation & Tourism Management
  7. My favourite colour will be bright and pastel colours. I used to like dark colours but it had changed as I grew up.
  8. I wear size 10/42 for shoes
  9. My ethnicity is Malay but I do have a mix with Chinese and Banjar.
  10. I can speak fluent Malay and English. I can speak a little Chinese, japan and Korean but I can't read them.
  11. I love collecting makeup but I rarely wear any eye shadow everyday. I like to keep it simple and natural
  12. Since I was little, I really enjoy dancing. Even now dancing is my passion.
  13. I'm the eldest child in the family. I have 3 sisters and a brother
  14. My mom had 3 miscarriages before I was born
  15. I'm a tea lover but sometimes I do drink Hazelnut coffee. My current obsession is milk tea. It taste yummy!
  16. Whenever I drink coffee I tends to get sleepy. I don't know why. Is that weird?
  17. I love kids especially baby's and toddlers. Aren't they adorable? I just want to bite their cheeks! Haha
  18. When I like someone or if I had a crush on someone, I will never tell them how I feel. I keep it s a secret but it will end up me having a broken heart :(
  19. I'm very chill and I don't like rushing.
  20. When I sleep, I'll make sure there are no disturbance. No light and no noise.
  21. I get very angry when someone disturb me when I sleep. I really hate that!
  22. I'm very sensitive and maybe that's the reason why I like to create a  'wall' when people trying to get closer to me. I'm sorry guys.
  23. I was bullied when I'm still a kid and still in a high school. They didn't abused me or anything like that but they did say something that is inappropriate just because I'm fat and not pretty like other kids. I still remember this two girls that used to say that I was their friend but end up bullying me mentally, saying rude things to me and also mocking and embarrass me in front of other peoples.
  24. I like to laugh, even though other people didn't think it was funny but I did :)
  25. I own a cat named Leo and a kitten named Simba :)
  26. I love spicy food. I mean I enjoy it very well
  27. I had so many nicknames given by those who are close to me. They called me Putri, Put, Pupu, Putet, Tet, Along, Hada, Shuhada, Shida, Tutuwi, Putewi and many more.
  28. I never been in a relationship with any guys.
  29. I like classic cars so bad. haha
  30. I enjoy listening to any music genres. As long it was good, I will appreciate it.
 
So this is my 30 facts about me. I really hope you enjoy reading this and I will see you guys soon in my next post.
 
 
Love,
Putri

 
 


Comments

Popular Posts