Day 2: My current relationship. Am I single? or Am I taken?

Assalamualaikum.

For the second day challenge, I will talk about my current relationship that only people that are close to me know if I'm single or if I had someone special in my heart right now. I will answer it now *drum roll*




AM I SINGLE OR AM I TAKEN?


Honestly I am single and never been in any relationship with any guy. Believe it or not, yes I am single for 22 years now. Haha.

HOW IT FEEL TO BE SINGLE?

For me being single for a long time is not a best thing actually. Yes it's true that I'm free and have no commitment with someone but deep down in my heart, I wish someone will loved me for who I am. When I saw my friends have someone that loved them so much, I do get jelly jelly of that. But I know Allah S.W.T had created someone special for me, it just need time to find him. Actually, being single is fun because I can do anything that I want and at the same time no one can force or control me. I can meet my friends whenever I want and enjoying the moments. Being single teach me to make my own decision on what I want to wear or how I want plan my life etc.

DON'T YOU WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Of course I want to. Instead of finding a bf, I want to find a husband that I can spend my whole life with him with no regrets. In Islam, it's Haram if you have a relationship with a guy that is not your muhrim but if him/her is your husband/wife then it is Halal for you to be with them. I hope one day I will found him :)

Love,
Putri

Comments

Popular Posts