OOTD while I'm in a trip to Cameron Highlands

Assalamualaikum.

While I'm on vacation to Cameron Highlands, I get a chance to style for a cold weather *I lived in Kuala Lumpur area so it's pretty hot every day. I get to wear my coats that is in my closet for ages. Haha

So for the first day outfit, I wear my favourite denim shirts that I think I got it from second hand shop / bundle and I paired it with a black straight cut pants from Peace Collection. For hijab, I choose this teal color pashmina and for accessories, I only wear my gold watch from Quartz and my cheap sunglasses. I only got it below than RM10. HAHA. To complete the whole look, I choose to wear my glitter shoes that I bought from Night Market and yeah my bag is from Unisa if I'm not mistaken.

For the second day outfit, I decided to be a little bit feminine and I choose my sleeveless black dress from Aishop and underneath I'm wearing this long sleeves turtle neck purple shirt from second hand shop. Because in the morning, the weather is not extremely cold, so I paired it with my sleeveless denim jacket. I choose this beige brownish shawl as my hijab. To complete the whole look, I accessorize my whole look with gold watch from Quartz and Leopard Print flat shoes from Tesco.

For the last day outfit, we need to wear this group shirt together with other family that came there. I want to be different than the others so I tucked in my shirt under my black maxi skirt that I bought from Kenanga Wholesale and underneath that skirt, I did wear leggings because the skirt is a bit see through. Than I take my flannel shirt and wear it as an outerwear. I rolled the sleeves up a bit and for the accessories, I paired my gold watch, silver ring, sunglasses from Bonita and bracelet that I don't know how to describe it. HAHA. For hijab, I decided to wear black pashmina only and for shoes, I wear my glitter shoes again. Haha

So if you haven't watch my OOTD video yet, please check them out :)



Love,
Putri


Comments

Popular Posts