Day 5: My first love ❤

Assalamualaikum.

Welcome back to my channel. In today's post, I will share with you my first love. How I met him, what makes me fall for him and if there is something going between us. I will tell you shortly.

I guess everyone had their first love before either it was good or bad. But first love does left a mark in your heart right?

I still remembered about my first love. I was 18 at that time. It happened when I was in college. I was in the same class with him in that semester. One day when I was talking to my friend, I saw him walking through the door and I still remembered what I said. I think he is cute. Then he sat behind me. I was so nervous I couldn't turn my back to see him. My face get super red when I'm embarassed. Then two weeks later, we were assigned a drama project by our lecturer and guess what, I was in the same team as him and I'm the only girl at that time.

After a few days, we had a group discussion but I totally forgot about it. He waited for 2 hours long in the library and still manage to gave a sweet smile even though I'm late. He such a nice and well manner person and he is also shy and soft spoken. I guess that the reason why I fall for him. But I never had a chance to tell him my feelings but still he had a special place in my heart ❤

Comments

Popular Posts