Excited News!!

Assalamualaikum.

Last week, my friend told me to check my email because our college did send something to us. So I did check my email and when I see it, I was shocked and I cried for a few minutes. I just can't believe that I will be graduating. Yes GRADUATING. I will be graduating on 5th December 2013. I'm pretty excited and also nervous. I don't really know why I'm so nervous but maybe it's going to be my special day and I want everything to be perfect.

This whole convocation thing does bother me a lot. I need to think what outfit I should wear on that day, what kind of makeup look that suitable for that, how can I make sure that my makeup will stay put and look great in photograph and also what should I bring in my bag and stuff like that. So I did find an outfit that I like and it still not done yet. I will show it when it done later. I make some research on YouTube, Google, Pinterest to find suitable makeup look for graduation and most of it the makeup looks are very simple and not overdone. So I came up with this makeup look that I think is simple yet elegant. If you haven't watch my tutorial on this, please check them out :)



I'm not sure if I'm going to make an outfit inspiration for graduation or not because I have no time and pretty busy with work. So I think that's all that I'm going to write.

Bye.

Love,
Putri

Comments

Popular Posts