Review on Silky White BB 2-Way Powder + Foundation

Assalamualaikum.

Hello everyone. Today I would like to share my thoughts and opinion on this product that I bought last week. I'm going to review on Silky White BB 2-Way Powder + Foundation.


It come in 3 shades and I got it in 02 Natural. It claims to have this ALL-IN-ONE functions which is

  • Covers imperfections
  • Evens out skin tone
  • All day shine control
  • Long-wearing
  • Brightens skin tone
  • Nourishes and repairs skin
  • Soft, Natural finishe
  • Fragrance free
Powder foundation is suitable for Combination to Oily skin because it will give a matte finish after you wear it. It last longer than a liquid foundation or cream foundation. What I really like about this powder is it does the job well as what it claims on the packaging. This is my first time using a powder foundation. I am amazed with how it last long on my skin because I do have combination to oily skin which I get really oily on my T-zone area after a few hours. I don't have to reapply it again after that. Even though that this is a powder but it can cover my imperfections very well. I do have scars and spots on my face that is really obvious. The other thing that I like is, it contains Vitamin C, Wild Mango Kernel Butter and etc. It also have SPF 20/PA+ which is good to protect skin from harmful UV Rays.

The packaging is simple and nice. It came with a big mirror so that you can see yourself well while you apply powder on your face and the clasp are easy to close and open. I always wear this powder with a wet sponge and then I will pad it on my face. This way will make your powder last a bit longer on the face. So I highly recommend this product for Combination to Oily skin. You can get this product at Watsons or Guardian.

I really hope that this review will help and guide you to find a good product.

Love,
Putri

Comments

Popular Posts