Hello 2014 + OOTD New Year

Assalamualaikum

Hello everyone .



Before I start my post this time , I would like to say happy new year to all and I hope 2014 will be a good year for us. As we know , 2013 has passed a few days ago. Indeed, I think the year 2013 is the year that taught me a lot about many things. I remember in November 2012 to March 2013 is the most challenging time for me, where I had to be away from my family, I'm alone in a place that is foreign to me. I had to start it all over again , I had to get acquainted with new people because I scared to be alone . I remember that I cried almost every night thinking about my life at the time. But that did not dampen my enthusiasm for the work , I began to make friends with everyone and starting to recognize the true meaning of life until it transformed me from not wearing the hijab , and now thank god I was wearing hijab . Then , I got to experience my first salary even though I'm just a temporary worker and now I'm still working as a temporary employee . I'm still looking for a job that suits my field. And December last year, I managed to finish my education and receive a diploma . For me it is an honor and a win for me because after almost 3 years I struggled with a life as a college student , I managed and make my parents proud.



What do you do on New Year's Eve? I just stay at home and watch movies only. I do not celebrate all this, but I can still feel the excitement of this new year's eve with a beautiful fireworks in the night. On 1 January 2014, I decided to go out with my girls to IKEA and The Curve. It's been a while since the last time I went out with them. We just spent time having a meal and do a little shopping. HAHA








Because it's a public holiday, it's too crowded everywhere. Besides that, I got to dress up and manage to do a quick OOTD for you. So if you have not watch it yet, feel free to check them out :)




I wish all of you have a great year ahead and until next time,

Love,
Putri

Comments

Popular Posts