It's been awhile.

Assalamualaikum.

Hello everyone. It's been awhile since I update my blog. First of all, I would like to apologize because I couldn't write or post anything lately. I'm super busy with my workaholic life and I couldn't find time to sit and think of what should I talk in my blog.

I'm not a writer. Whenever I want to post something on my blog, my mind keeps getting blur and blank and I end up giving up on posting anything. HAHA

Okay, honestly I felt like I want to let out how I felt lately here in my so called little diary. Haha. I quit my job. Yes I already submit my resignation letter to my boss. I know that it's a loss if I quit but I don't think I can't stand on working in this kind of environment. I don't want to spill too much about this. It's not good. I'm just too tired mentally and physically. I need to stop before my brain burst. HAHA

So, after this, I'm not working and I might focus on my Youtube channel and also my small business that I just started. Yeay! Finally I have time to make more makeup tutorial or any videos for you guys.

I think I should end my post now. Until next time,

Love,

Putri


Comments

Popular Posts