TMI TAG!!

Assalamualaikum.

Hey guys!
I can not wait to do this tag after I saw many YouTuber out there who done it. So I thought, why not if I do this thing as well? It looks interesting and fun. I decided to answer all these question here rather than making a video about it. Because I believe it will take forever to be done. Haha so let's jump to the questions shall we? :)



TMI (TOO MANY INFORMATION) TAG  QUESTIONS:

1: What are you wearing?

Right now, I’m still at work. So I wear some button up shirt, black skirt, purple cardigan, hijab and loafers J

2: Ever been in love?

Yes I do

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

I’d never been in any relationship

4: How tall are you?

166 cm / 5’4

5: How much do you weight?

Shhhh! It’s a secret :P

6: Any tattoos?

Nope

7: Any piercings?

Nope

8: OTP?

What is otp???

9: Favorite show?

The Ellen Show, Once Upon a Time, CSI Miami, Grimm

10: Favorite bands?

Ft. Island

11: Something you miss? 

My late grandpa, my friends

12: Favorite song?

All time fave will be First Love by Utada Hikaru

13: How old are you?

22 years old

14: Zodiac sign?

Aquarius

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Handsome smile, understanding, caring and gentleman

16: Favorite Quote?

“Don’t waste your life”

17: Favorite actor?

Zac Efron & Shukri Yahya

18: Favorite color?

Pastel, bright, dark. Haha I think I like every colors in this world

19: Loud music or soft?

Not too loud and soft

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

My room where I can just let out and cry as much as I want 

21: How long does it take you to shower?

It takes around 10 to 30 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

30 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

No

24: Turn on?

People who are very supportive and have such a great humour

25: Turn off?

People who judge and say something that will make you feel bad about yourself

26: The reason I joined YouTube?

At first I joined YouTube because I want to watch some great videos from great youtuber but then it became much more interesting after I uploaded my first video on YouTube 

27: Fears?

I hate being alone and afraid if I will never see the sun again. I guess no one want to be in that situation

28: Last thing that made you cry?

Frustration over something that I couldn’t remember

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Umm I said that I love my cat. Is that count? HAHA

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?

It doesn’t have any meaning at all. It represent my original name.

31: Last book you read?

Epidemik T. A book about zombies and how to survive from that aweful situations

32: The book you’re currently reading?

I’m not into reading

33: Last show you watched?

Grimm

34: Last person you talked to?

My bos. HAHA

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

One of my best friends

36: Favorite food?

Anything with rice, chicken and soup

37: Place you want to visit?

Maldives, South Korea, Japan and the love city Paris

38: Last place you were?

I can’t remember
 
39: Do you have a crush?

At the moment I don’t have a crush with anyone

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Never kiss anyone

41: Last time you were insulted?

When I was in high school, I get called by names that is inappropriate

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Orange

43: What instruments do you play??

I used to play guitar about 5 years ago but now I totally forgot how to play guitar

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

Definitely bracelets and rings

45: Last sport you played?

Badminton.

46: Last song you sang?

2ne1 – Missing You

47: Favorite chat up line?

Yuhuuu uolls. HAHA

48: Have you ever used it?

Use what?

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Last week.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

You guys :)


Comments

Popular Posts